I think it is correct to use pottery because no one told Kee-sup and Young-sup not to. In my opinion no one will be aware that the pottery is on the line. I also think that the king will watch the competition and agree that it is not cheating. I also believe that it is not considered cheating if the brothers use the sky blue silk line, because it is only the color of the line. Other competitors may also use supplies to help them win. Therefore I think the contest will be fair even if they use blue line and pottery.I guess kite seller' Chungs advice is you do what you want, do it or not. I have had a situation when I was going to a big roller coaster I had to say do I do it or not. I think the boys will do it (use the reel and pottery), It will help them alto. The kings kite will be flown by young-sup.
Image: Kite in the sky I by AwayFromChaos, Creative Commons Licensed

I liked your post because you wrote with lots of details, your picture is interesting, and you did the right citation.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI liked your post because it has a lot of details and has a lot of words. Your picture is very interesting and matches your text. Your citation is flawless and for me I have difficulties remembering it. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree that you put lots of effort to express how you think it is fair. You are great at thinking how to explain your opinion. Keep up the good work!:)
ReplyDelete