Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bud not Buddy 5.

     I started my life in a foster home in a serious time, The Great Depression.  Were many people lost there jobs and cant find any, cant find food, cant afford buying clothing etc.  It is all negative stuff.  Bud has a totally bad life no clothes (very little) doesn't know who is his dad Todd is bullying him Ms. Amos is treating Bud like if he wasn't there and Todd like a cute bot kind, respectful and much more.  Bud has gone in a shed were cockroaches enter his ear there were wolf head and many more disasters and in a dark place. Uh! At least I'm not were Bud was!

1 comment:

  1. Lucas, I really like that you said your post in first person,but in the last sentence you said in third person. It wasn't Bud that got a Cockroach at his ear it was a person at the Home. His name is BUG. you should add some commas inside their, it is a run on sentence. Lucas, I can see you improved, GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete