Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bud not Buddy end of the book.

     Now that I have finished the book Bud not Buddy.  First I will talk about Internal and external conflicts in the book.   An external conflict is in the beginning when Bud was having a hard time through the Great Depression.  Another was when Buds mother died and he was left lonely with no family. Another was when Bud had to go to six foster homes and there he encounter someone super mean that was Todd that poked a pencil up Buds nose, and lots of horrible stuff like going on a dark place with many creatures that could kill him.  Also when he went to Grand Rapids were there was a men that tried killing Bud.  
     Now I will talk about internal conflicts.  In the first place there was not so many Internal conflicts.  One was when he needed to decide if he should run away of the foster homes.  Another was if he should go to The train station and Hooverville.  I thought the authors writing style was very interesting like when he wrote thy and words that I would rarely hear.  I think he is a great author and I recommend this book to people that have fun reading.  I am going to read many more book by this author.  Thats all I need to say of this book you should read it. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment