Think GREEN
 |
| GREEN licensed under Creative Commons by unknown |
I connect the color green with health. I like green because it is a color that reminds me of nature and exercising outdoors. Something else that comes to my mind is green vegetables since they are healthy.
SYMBOL licensed under Creative Commons by unknown
Pyramid licensed under Creative Commons by unknown
The food pyramid is important because it shows us what types of food we should eat every day for us to be healthy.
Nice job. I really like how you used the food pyramid. I wish I had thought of that. I also used green for my color for the same reason. What a coincidence.
ReplyDeleteHi Lucas, I'm curious to see how your thinking about our enduring understanding will deepen over the course of this unit. You made some connections to what health means to you. I like your connection to the colour green - it represents nature which is alive and healthy, as well as vegetables which help us grow. Although you connected your symbol to your colour (exercising outdoors), be sure to give a separate explanation of your symbol. I wonder, in what other ways could you also connect your CSI to social and emotional health? Keep an open mind as we progress through our health unit. In this way, you can discover and use new things you didn't know of before. Please follow the instructions carefully to complete your CSI appropriately (be sure to include all labels). Review the directions on the following blog post: http://pegraded.blogspot.com.br/2014/08/grade-6-health.html
ReplyDelete