Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

quick write

       It is a sunny day 1990  many shadows all around the floor.  when I looked outside the window and saw death, screams and cries.  The screams were so loud my ears popped immediately.  I saw tears dripping down like a rapid waterfall.  It was sad, I immediately asked someone "Hey what happened'?  They responded saying " go home, I was stunned I  was paralyzed for 20 seconds.  Wind blowing hard, I could hear the  hissing of the wind slapping my ears.  Crowds of people walking down the streets.  I looked down and saw blood stains on the the street. It looked red, dark and oozing down the road.
     I got nearer to the blood, and looked where it came from, I saw it came from the sidewalk a bloody boy on his dads hand.  Along the edge of the sidewalk rolled a tear gas down the sidewalk.



       It is a sunny day 1990  many shadows all around the floor.  when I looked outside the window and saw death, screams and cries.  The screams were so loud my ears popped immediately.  I saw tears dripping down like a rapid waterfall.  It was sad, I immediately asked someone "Hey what happened'?  They responded saying " go home, I was stunned I  was paralyzed for 20 seconds.  Wind howling strongly, I could hear the  hissing of the wind slapping my ears.  Crowds of people swaggering down the street.  I glimpsed down and saw blood stains on the the street sidewalk. It looked dark red, oozing down the road. It looked like the kid had been shot and dead.
     I got nearer to the blood, and looked where it came from, I saw it came from the sidewalk a bloody boy on his dads hand.  Along the edge of the sidewalk rolled a tear gas down the sidewalk.  It was real, he was dead, a small innocent boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment