Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SLC math reflection

     1,2,3,4,5, numbers and more numbers can you imagine all those patterns and numbers in the world.  Well there are thousands and thousands of those patterns and numbers.
In this math test (2) I mastered giving values of angles.  I did some mistakes on it by 1 or 2 points away.  There are also many millions patterns in the world some that you don't even imagine.  Some that are easy to notice if you look closely is a flower, bee hive, snail shell and more.
     Another very important sequence that we should know is the pascals triangle.  The pascal triangle is a triangle that has lots of numbers.  Some of them are 1,1,2 so on.  Every where you look there must be a pattern.  Patterns are not invented it was discovered and invented. Partly discovered because no one found it, however it was kind of invented because the numbers were invented. After all it is basically discovered millions of years ago.
   

Learning Habit
My Score
Reasoning for Score
Inclusive: Demonstrates respect for others and the community and works collaboratively with others.
3
I think I got a 3 because I respect others the same way they want to be treated.  Also I work well with friends and other people.  In math I work well with my friends when problems are hard or difficult.  In lunch I respect others in the way they can sit with me. Plus I don't judge them.
Curious: Exhibits an active learning style which demonstrates a commitment to deepening their understanding.
3
I think I deserve a 3 because In portuguese I am always wanting to to learn and see what comes next.  Sometimes, (rarely) I get a little distracted with who is sitting next to me. However they help me usually.
Responsible: Demonstrates responsibility by arriving prepared for class with assignments and materials.
4
I think I got a 4 because, I am responsible because I always come prepared to class with all my materials, like pencil case, homework, book, folder, agenda and more.  I also arrive at a good time to class About 5 min before class really starts.    
Perseverance/Risk taker: Exhibits perseverance when faced with challenges.
3
I think I got a 3 because I usually persevere and try to be a risk taker like raising your hands, That is a huge one, In math I am not much of a risk taker because I don't try to do the hardest problems.

      Above shows for all classes.   For my learning habits I need to be more curious. I think I got a 3 for it I am not being so curious in class like I should be.   For risk taker I am a


No comments:

Post a Comment