Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

SLC script

     Hello mom and dad, today I will be talking to you about my learning habits and core values plus my attendance at graded.  Also about Humanities, math and Portuguese.  We are also going to talk about my strengths and weaknesses.
     The first artifact I will be discussing is  My progress through the first Quarter, In humanities class.  This work that I will talk about is Ties that bind book, Boxer rebellion, Chinese history class scribe posts and Specific vocabulary words.  The learning targets I met and exceeded were being responsible, were I met was being inclusive.  The artifact shows me the learning targets because first, I feel confidant second I made a grid for myself That I will show later.  What I gave myself, later the teacher came and gave me the grade for that, you can see in veracross.  What I did to get I good grade in responsible is always bring materials to class and never get late.  What I struggled on is being  a  bit talkative in class.  I got better at it by sitting a bit farther so then they don't interrupt me I I get defocused.  A core value I do well is respecting others, because when someone does the wrong math problem at the board and they say I did it I am respectful so I don't laugh.
     This quarter I was absent zero times. I was late to class once because I had to finish my math test.  There is not much to improve however I should go a bit faster on tests and skip some.  One way I behaved professionally was by having eye contact and hearing what the teacher has to say.  I can improve by having a posture and not leaning down.  What I plan for the next quarter is to act more professionals by having more eye contact.
     One core value I am very good at is innovative, getting new ideas to share with the class.  One core value I can improve is being positive because sometimes I am leaning down on my chair and being negative.










No comments:

Post a Comment